Sunday 8 March 2015

BLOGGING HEALTH CHECK 1

Blogging health check 1 


Here is your feedback for your first blogging health check. It will be on promonitor along with your mark shortly. You will need to post a reflection on this feedback for blog post 21.

Your work is good but there needs to be more of it! You have researched into Cabin in the Woods and Man of Steel in good detail but you need to look at other similar products. Think about the types of title sequence, institutions (mainstream or independent), target audiences and the macro and micro features of the subgenres of teen films.
You need to include work on the planning of your remake and evaluate this process. You will need to document the planning of your title sequence in detail.
You also need to consider how you are presenting your work and how you can use ICT to help you do this.

Phoebe has giving me extremely convenient advice and allowed me to see where I need to change certain habits and how to improve my blogging skills, I will try my best to adapt to all the criticisms and carry on with the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment